This is a surprisingly simple body or hand scrub that will take less than 10 minutes to do with ingredients from around the home. I use this for manicures or pedicure treatments at home.
Home Made Natural Body Scrub
- 3/4 cup Scrub of some type example – coffee grounds, oats, sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil example – olive or avocado oil
- 5 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 20 drops Essential oil of your choice example – peppermint, lavender
- Mix the scrub and the oil together first, then add the essential oils.
- Put this in a glass jar or bottle for use in the shower or bath.
- The scrub may develop mould in the bathroom or shower so I leave mine in a shelf in our living room.