Having an oily skin is usually something associated with younger skin types – as my grandmother used to say “rejoice in it!”. This is of course little consolation when you’re going through the blemishes and efforts to reduce over exerting sebaceous glands on your skin.
Oily skin can be due to several reasons:
- Hormone breakout
- Diet – allergies
Here are some tips:
- Follow a good skin care routine.
- Remove all make up to reduce clogging skin pores.
- Drink a lot of water to cleanse and detoxify the skin.
- Give yourself a self massage.
- Exercise to get the blood moving.